Placement papers | Freshers Walkin | Jobs daily: React Frontend Developer at Acuity Scheduling (New York, NY) (allows remote)


Search jobs and placement papers

React Frontend Developer at Acuity Scheduling (New York, NY) (allows remote)

WHAT'S UP, WORLD?! My names Acuity, but my friends call me Cutie. Im an online scheduling tech company from New York City, and Im 10 years old. But thats, like, 25 in software company years.

Hobbies include: craft beer, using finger guns in a completely non-ironic fashion, adult coloring books (dont act like you dont have one), and helping businesses of all sizes manage their busy schedules. Pretty niche, I know.

Why managing schedules?" you ask? Well, I like to help people. I guess you could say I take after my dad that way. His names Gavin and he built me from scratch 10 years ago! Can you believe it?A whole decade!


And that brings me to what Im doing all this for...

See, my full name is Acuity Schedulingand no, its not one of those weird celeb baby names or anything. Im a tech company. And right now, Im looking for my ride-or-die, go-to, right-hand frontend JavaScript/React developer.

Im going to describe a human, and if it sounds like you might be the human Im describing, you should contact me. And you should probably attach your résumé.


Benefits


And by the way? These other qualities would probably help bucketsfull:

  • Youre in favor of having 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums covered.
  • 401K is your middle name. (Or if you just really like the idea of having 3% of your salary contributed to one.)
  • Youre an autodidact. Go on. Look it up. (Youll get a $5,000 credit toward continuing your education.)
  • Excited about working remotely


If this description sounds like you, theres a chance that Id like to offer you $90k-120k per year salary. Straight up cash money. I mean, itd be in exchange for your professional services each year, but still.

Write me. Or, you know, fill out the application that my dad, Gavin, will review personally. You can count on it. Which is nice because they tell me that good men are hard to find these days.

Sincerely yours,

Cutie AKA Acuity Scheduling


by via developer jobs - Stack Overflow
 

No comments:

Post a Comment