Placement papers | Freshers Walkin | Jobs daily: Senior QA Engineer at Relay42 (Amsterdam, Netherlands)


Search jobs and placement papers

Senior QA Engineer at Relay42 (Amsterdam, Netherlands)

As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will work with all stakeholders on product goals, defining quality requirements, writing software test cases and improving the automation infrastructure. You will increase the overall product quality standard within the company. As a senior team member, you love to address complex architectural problems with simple and intuitive design, while being able to communicate technical ideas and direction across the organisation. You would be working on brand new projects such as Orchestration Engine or Audience Discovery, but also constantly improving the battle-tested parts of our Data Management Platform.



REQUIREMENTS



Now that you know us, can you introduce yourself? Hopefully, this starts with…


As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, I’m a good communicator and a true expert in automation testing. I’m passionate about quality and I'm paying a great attention to details. I’m very comfortable setting up and maintaining CI pipelines revolving around Selenium/API/performance tests that I spend most of the time developing. I could replace your product by a bash script if I wanted to. Docker and Kubernetes are not just terms I heard at a conference, they're crucial parts of my pipelines. Even though I might not be an expert in it, I'm very aware of security/pen-tests.


I don't shy from responsibilities and I take ownership of my code. I enjoy working closely with DevOps and other QAs alike. Besides of all that, I’m just a nice person to hang out with. 


Ready to apply now? Let’s start the personal conversation!


Do you want to know more? Read the below and hopefully, that will persuade you.


Presenting the team


You will join the development team that is lead by Darko Zeli and Yulia Shanyrova.


As a progressive organisation, we invest a lot of time in improving our processes in addition to "just" working on the product. As such, we've moved beyond the traditional rigid team structure and are working in more flexible and scalable "circles" which encourage personal growth and give individuals more recognition for their achievements. Together, we decide where our architecture is going and witch technical developments will be integrated in our daily work. We want you to look back after a few years and say that you are proud of the work you've done together with the team.


The team takes care of each other. When you can’t go to work because you are stuck at home, we might just come to you. Are you gone for a longer period of time? No worries, you may have been out of sight but we will not have forgotten you. On your first day back, it will feel like you have never left the office.


by via developer jobs - Stack Overflow
 

No comments:

Post a Comment